The Ultimate Review of Sports Interaction Casino
- Progressive Jackpots
- Live Dealers
- Exclusive Branded Slots
- 100% Casino Bonus
Sports Interaction was founded in 1997, as the first online casino and sportsbook for Canadian players. It started simple with sports gambling, but it soon grew into a trustworthy betting brand. The casino section of Sports Interaction offers all types of slots, table games, and live gambling opportunities. It’s the complete experience that Canadian gamblers are after.
This is one of the safest and most attractive online casinos currently on the market. It’s a real-money gambling site that accepts Canadian dollars, so it’s perfect for the players of this country.
Games at Sports Interaction Casino
The selection of Sports Interaction online casino games is awesome! We like that a single software provider does not power the casino. When you get games from multiple providers at a single website, it means that you can spend hours there without getting bored.
Let’s see: what games can you play at SportsInteraction.com?
- Slot Games – If you like slot machines, you’ll love Fruit Mania, Gladiator, Buffalo Blitz, The Money Drop, and other online slots.
- Table Games – A website can’t give you the “real casino” feel with slots only. Table games, such as blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and craps are mandatory. You’ll find various versions of them in the Sports Interaction Casino Canada.
- Live Dealer Casino Games – The offer of live games makes SportsInteraction one of the best real money online casino sites in Canada. The casino streams live blackjack, poker, roulette, and baccarat from a studio. A live dealer guides the game and you can join a table at any time.
- Poker – You can play video poker, but the game is also available in the live casino offer.
- Betting – Many sports are covered, including soccer, hockey, football, basketball, cricket and motor racing. Live betting is a great option on this website.
- Races – There’s a pretty elaborate racebook at the website. You can place a Daily Double, Superfecta, trifecta, Exacta, or Straight bet on any horse from the featured races.
What Software Powers Sports Interaction Gambling?
When you go through Sports Interaction casino reviews, you’ll notice that most Canadian gamblers are happy with the selection of games available at the website. That’s because Sports Interaction is not limited to a single software provider of casino games.
Playtech, iSoftbet, Betsoft, 1X2gaming and CTXM are the providers powering this website. These are third-party providers, all of them with a great reputation in the online gambling world.
Sports Interaction App
The mobile casino for real money is just as functional as the desktop website. It works on all smartphones and tablets, regardless whether we’re talking about Android, iPhones or Windows devices. If you like playing in Sports Interaction Casino mobile on the move, you’ll just access the website through the mobile browser and you can enjoy all the games. The Sports Interaction live casino is also accessible through the mobile version of the site.
Please note: we highly recommend NOT to access the website through a public Wi-Fi network. That’s always risky when you’re using sites that have access to your payment information. Use your mobile provider network or a private Wi-Fi connection.
A mobile app is not available. But that’s not a problem when the mobile version of the gambling website is fast and reliable. You can still play through your mobile device at any time.
Welcome Bonuses and Promotions
Let’s talk about the good stuff. The standard sign-up bonus is 10% of your first deposit. The maximum bonus you can get is CAD $100.00. So if you make a first deposit of $1K CAD, you get $1100 in your balance. This bonus is not as awesome as the one you could get at other online casinos. But given the fact that this is one of the safest and secure sites for Canadian real money casino gambling, any bonus is good news. Sports Interaction isn’t trying to trick you with great sign-up bonuses; it attracts players through its flawless reputation.
Other promotions are occasionally available. You’ll see them as soon as you access the homepage.
Loyal players get Golden Chips. Whenever the casino launches a new game, it gives you Golden Chips to try it without using the cash you deposited. Any winnings will be added to your bonus balance. You’ll need to wager them again before being able to withdraw them.
When you become a member of the casino, you’ll see a My Promos page. Depending on the type of player you are, you’ll be eligible for a loyalty promotion. The casino offers various promotions throughout the year, so check this page to find the precise wagering details.
Withdrawals are processed within one business day. Your first Sports Interaction withdrawal will have to go through the Security Team for clearance. That will take up to three business days. You’ll see this money in the Pending Withdrawals section in your profile.
The speed of transactions depends on your banking method. Credit transactions usually take an additional 24 hours at the bank. E-wallets are faster.
Licensing Information: Is Sports Interaction Legal?
You have to make sure that the site is not a scam before you deposit your money, right? Sports Interaction has a legit license. It is regulated by the Jersey Gambling Commission and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. The fact that it’s regulated by two independent authorities makes the website highly secure.
Who Owns Sports Interaction?
The casino is operated by Mohawk Online Limited, owned by the Mohawk Council of Kahnawake. It’s a very transparent company with many decades of experience in the Canadian online gaming industry.
Is SportsInteraction Safe?
The SportsInteraction website uses SSL encryption to process personal information.
The Help Center section of the website gives the answers to the most common questions. If you don’t find the information you need, you can call the toll-free number or submit a request through a quick online form.
The agents are quite professional and treat every player with respect. They won’t make you wait.
Sports Interaction Banking and Withdrawal
Sports Interaction deposit methods are fast and secure. You can make a deposit with a credit or debit card, e-wallet, and echeck. A credit card is the preferred method for players, since there are no fees associated with such a deposit.
- $20 CAD is the minimum deposit. You can make it with Visa, MasterCard, iDEAL, Skrill, PaySafe Card, Neteller, etc. It’s not a PayPal casino, but many other banking methods are available.
- $50 CAD is the minimum withdrawal without a processing fee.
- Currencies: The Canadian Dollar is the default currency. This website only allows Canadian players in.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Let’s start with the good things about SIA Gambling:
- There’s a vast choice of games to play, especially real money slot. Live dealer games are also available.
- The casino is highly secure, transparent, and regulated by two gambling authorities.
- It’s specifically designed for Canadian players.
- In addition to casino games, you can also bet on sports and races.
- Loyal players get rewards.
- Flexible banking methods and quick withdrawal processing times.
- Clear policies and a great Help Center that offers a lot of information for those who want to join. The customer support team is also great; they respond to messages and answer questions over the phone.
As for the disadvantages, the low first-deposit bonus is the first one we could find. Other websites may give you better bonuses on your first deposit.
To wrap up this Sports Interaction review in Canada, we’ll maintain the positive note. It’s one of the best casinos for Canadian players, mainly because of its reputation and security. You know that you won’t be scammed here.
This is a company that’s been on the Canadian market since 1997 and earned the trust of many betters and gamblers. It takes its work very seriously and puts customer satisfaction as a high priority.
Sports Interaction Casino constantly adds new games to its offer, and the loyal players get to try them with Golden Chips, which work just like regular cash. The welcome bonus is not impressive, but $100 CAD is not bad at all.