Whenever you use an online service that involves transactions with cash, you tend to choose PayPal as the most reliable payment and withdrawal method. It’s the most popular online gambling payment system, since it’s safe and the transactions occur in an instant.
When you’re interested in playing gambling games, you’ll notice something peculiar: not all PayPal online casinos accept Canadian players. You’ll see credit and debit cards, bank wire, and different e-wallets in the supported methods, but no PayPal.
List of Online Casino Sites that Accept PayPal in Canada
As a company, PayPal follows the rules of the user’s country. For example, players from USA, India, and Egypt cannot use it to make gambling deposits. Since online casinos are in the grey area in Canadian law, it’s not easy for them to add this payment method.
Wait; does that mean there aren’t any gambling sites that use PayPal in Canada? Of course, there are! Many companies in this industry are registered in other countries, so they can allow their players to safely use PayPal to make casino deposits and withdraw their money.
As a player, all you need to do is find the PayPal casino online for real money. We can help with that.
We analyzed and evaluated many Canadian casinos to deliver this list of best online casinos for real money using the PayPal method. We know that PayPal is convenient and preferred for many Canadian gamblers, so we decided to make it easy for them.
Here’s the list of reliable, trustworthy, and attractive PayPal casino websites 2019 for real money:
How Do We Test the Best Canadian Online Casinos that Accept PayPal?
Through our reviews, we make an effort to take you to trustworthy real money online casinos with PayPal deposits. How do we make sure that a website is worthy of being featured in our top list of the Canadian casinos?
We evaluate several factors and feature them in the reviews:
- Welcome and no-deposit bonuses. We ask an important question when completing a review: does the player get a bonus when they make a deposit in an online casino? When searching for real money casino games, you’ll notice that almost all websites match your deposit with a bonus. Some of them give you a bonus of 100%. You can use the bonus to gamble online with real money funds, and you can withdraw the wins from those bets. You’ll also notice there are online casinos for real money PayPal with no deposit bonuses. In this case, the website gives you something to play with as soon as you sign up and before you make the deposit.
- Security. Does the casino use encryption technology to process payment information? PayPal is a safe payment system. When you use it, the website doesn’t get your bank account or credit card number. But when you want to deposit money to the real money online casinos that accept PayPal, you still set high security standards. We go through the site’s terms to see how the company ensures a user’s safety.
- Jackpots. How much money can you win? We distinguish the mobile casinos with most attractive jackpots in our list.
- Loyalty Program. The deposit bonus is nice, but what happens after you play through it? Will you get more bonuses when you deposit more money? We provide that information in the best online casinos reviews.
- Licensing information. When you play gambling games for real money, it’s important to choose a legit website with a license. Since it’s illegal to register an online casino in Canada, these companies are founded in other countries and get their licenses from independent authorities. Usually, they get licenses from Malta and Curacao.
- Customer Service. Can you contact an agent 24/7? What contact options do you have?
- Software. Online casinos rely on third-party software providers. That’s why you can see the same games across multiple sites. Some of the best online casino software providers include NetEnt, Playtech, Evolution Gaming, Novomatic, Dragonfish, and more. When reviewing a real money online casino with PayPal deposits, we check what software it features.
- Casino Games. Of course, you want a nice selection of games when you’re about to gamble online. The last thing you need is to make casino deposits and stay stuck with boring games. The casino should provide a variety of options, including slots for real money, table games, and live dealer games.
Benefits of Using PayPal as a Payment Method for Gambling
- When using PayPal as a depositing method, you can limit your funds. You keep track of every dollar you spend on gambling. If you want to prevent addiction, you can limit recurrent transactions and PayPal won’t allow you to make deposits above that limit.
- PayPal is the most secure depositing method, since you’re not giving away your personal information when playing for real money.
- It’s the fastest way to deposit and withdraw your money, too. You’re not searching for your card and entering any digits. You just choose it as a payment method, and your computer or another device does the rest.
- Since they accept PayPal, real money casinos let you access all their features without providing any personal information.
- If anything goes wrong, PayPal customer support will help you solve the issue.
What Is PayPal? How Does It Work?
PayPal is a financial service that works through a secure online account. When creating your account, you link it to your credit/debit card or your bank account. Whenever you use PayPal to pay or withdraw money online, you’re only providing the username.
You can use the money you withdraw from online shopping or gambling. But since PayPal is linked to a bank account, it also lets you transfer your money there. It works both ways.
How to withdraw money from a casino using PayPal?
Usually, a casino will allow you to withdraw your money with the same method you used for depositing. In some situations, however, withdrawals to PayPal may not be allowed. That’s why it’s important to read about your options before making a deposit.
If withdrawal real money from the PayPal online casino is allowed, you simply need to follow their withdrawal procedure. This is a secure and fast way to get your dollars. It usually takes the casino up to 24 hours to process the withdrawals. When they process it, you’ll instantly have the money on your PayPal account.
How to deposit money to a casino account using PayPal?
Deposits are easy. Just choose PayPal as the method and follow the steps in the online casino of your choice. In some cases, the gamblers who linked MasterCard credit cards to their PayPal accounts may encounter difficulties to make the deposit. If that happens, you can contact the support or try a different payment method.
What are the commission fees?
In most cases, there are no fees involved in making deposits via PayPal. However, PayPal may charge certain fees, which are minimal.
PayPal is one of the most affordable banking methods in terms of processing fees.
PayPal Casino Games
You won’t be limited in your gaming options when you use PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal method. You’ll access all the games that the casino offers for its players:
- Slot Games – The choice depends on the software the casino uses. In the top online casinos that accept paypal deposits we recommend, there’s an outstanding selection of slots to play.
- Table Games – You can play poker, roulette, blackjack, and all other table games at an online casino.
- Live Dealer Games – These games deliver a real-life casino experience. They work just like in a normal casino, with the only difference that you play in live casino online through a computer or another device.
When a casino allows you to make online gambling payments with PayPal, you get the complete experience that other players get. The only difference is that you’re using a safe banking method that doesn’t expose the details of your card or bank account.
Not all Canadian casinos allow you to use PayPal, but some do. Fortunately, the ones that include this banking option are among the top-ranked websites in the industry.
PayPal Casino FAQ
- How do I sign up with PayPal?
Check if the casino allows you to use PayPal as a method for depositing and withdrawing money. If it does, you only need to choose PayPal as a banking method when you get to that step.
- Can you use PayPal at all Canadian online casinos?
No. Not all online casinos allow Canadian players to use PayPal. But some of the best ones do, and we listed them above.
- What alternative e-wallets are there?
If you like an online casino, but it doesn’t allow you to use PayPal, you should check if you’re allowed to use Skrill or Neteller. Those are also secure banking methods that don’t provide direct access to your credit card details.
- Can I play PayPal casinos online for real money in Canada?
Yes! When you use PayPal, you make real gambling transactions. You deposit real money and you can withdraw your winnings.