Canada has wonderful casinos. Caesars Windsor, Casino de Montreal, Casino Niagara. The list can go on and on. But what if you want the thrill, but you don’t like dressing up and driving a long way? Going to a real casino takes a lot of time and you don’t have that time every day.
Live online gambling is much more convenient. You’re not the only gambler asking for it. And when there’s demand, there’s supply, too. You can play online games to win real money. No deposit bonuses are available, also. But you want to play with real dealers and other players around. That’s possible! Some of the best online casinos enable you to play live casino games for real cash. You get the thrill and the convenience, all in one. Let’s see, where can you win real money online?
Our List of the Best Live Casinos in Canada
Online casino players from Canada should be careful when choosing a website that supports live gambling. Several factors matter: the payout rates, the software, the credibility, and more.
We tested and reviewed nearly all gambling sites that offer you to play with real dealers. Here’s the list of the best live casino Canada ones:
How Does Live Gambling Work?
When they first try live gambling online for real money, most players are surprised with the real feel.
How is it done?
Rel dealer Poker, Roulette or blackjack and other real games take place in a studio, with a professional live dealer. The website offers real streaming of the games through HD technology. You’re able to make bets just like in a real casino, but there’s a difference: no one knows your identity, you can do it at any time of the day, and you can even bet from your phone. You can download real money live casino apps or access the mobile versions of the sites through the smartphone browser.
Many players believe that scams are common in live Internet casino gambling. That’s nothing but a myth! No; the cards aren’t being ordered in favor of the dealer. No; the roulette wheel won’t be out of balance to drop the dice to certain numbers. Misconceptions exist for usual casinos as well, and they are still just myths.
Independent licensing services are controlling these sites. If you see they are licensed and they earned good reviews among the online gambling community, you’re good to go.
But you still have to find a reliable site that offers live gambling games. Real money is at stake, so you can’t take any risks with that. Save the risks for the actual games.
How We Test a Live Casinos
We review all gambling sites on the Canadian market, intending to offer clear guidance for those who are after the best online casinos with live dealers.
We cover a few important aspects of our reviews:
Welcome and no-deposit bonuses
What kind of bonus does the casino offer? SpinPalace, for example, will match your first deposit 100% with free cash that you can use for playing. You get up to $400 for free this way, and that’s not to be underestimated. They also match your second and third deposit. Most other sites implement have deposit bonuses, too.
What about no-deposit bonuses? Can you sign up and get some real money without investing your own? Yes! Zodiac Casino will give you a bonus of $20 for $1. You can use this money to place bets on progressive jackpot slot games.
No-deposit bonuses come with limitations regarding live games, but each site is different. You’ll find all info on bonuses in our reviews.
The jackpot amount depends on the bets the players make. This means that you have the best chances to make a lot of money if you play at the most popular Quebec gambling sites.
Almost all online casinos will offer welcome bonuses. That’s their way to attract you to try their games. But will they do anything to keep you as a returning user? We discuss the loyalty programs of different casinos through our reviews. When you compare a few reviews, you’ll realize what website is worth going back to.
There are various live casino software providers. Some of the most popular ones include NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Authentic Gaming. Some casinos feature games from a single software provider, but others don’t limit their offer in such way. They allow you to play games from various providers.
What’s the offer like? What live games can you play? Is there a live mobile casino in the app? Does it work well? Too many questions. We have all the answers in our reviews.
The Best Live Casino Games
These are live games you can play online:
- Live Poker. Unfortunately, not all casinos include poker in their live offer. But the ones that do make it outstanding! You’ll sit at a professional poker table, along with with other anonymous players. Each player will place an Ante bet, but side bets are available, too. The options differ among developers, so we make sure to include more information in our reviews.
- Live Baccarat. In this game, you observe a player and a banker’s game, and you place a bet on one side. In its live version, you get streaming from a real dealer baccarat casino table.
- Live Blackjack. This game is available across all online casinos that offer live betting. Live online Blackjack works just as it does in a usual casino.
- Live Roulette. Do you like American, European, or French roulette? It doesn’t matter; you can play them all at an online casino. You see a roulette table with a real dealer behind it. You bet, and you see the results in real-time.
Banking and Withdrawal
What’s the minimum deposit you can make? Live online casino real money don’t place a limit on the maximum, but they sure have rules regarding minimum deposits. Most will ask you to pledge at least minimum deposit $10 to start playing. But the rules differ among providers.
The deposit methods are another critical aspect we mention in our online casino reviews. Are you allowed to use Visa, MasterCard, iDEAL, Skrill, PaySafe, Neteller, PayPal casinos, and other safe gambling banking methods?
There are rules about withdrawals, too. In their terms and conditions, online casinos will define the minimum and maximum withdrawals. Many will set the minimum at $50, for example. As for the maximum, a casino may limit you withdraw flow at $10K per week. The rules vary, so you’ll need to read a review of the specific site you plan to use.
The withdrawal times are also important. If you use a credit/debit card, it usually takes a week before you see your money. E-wallets are faster. In the reviews, we mention the exact withdrawal times outlined at the casino’s website.
Advantages & Disadvantages
As soon as you start playing at live dealer casino sites, you’ll notice their obvious benefits:
- You can play with a live dealer from anywhere, anytime. It’s easy to access an online casino when you commute to work, before bed, or during the break at work.
- You stay anonymous.
- There’s no need to dress up and drive to a real casino when you can play the same games online.
- You play with real money and you have a chance to win real money.
- It’s a safe, reliable method to gamble.
- You can use your mobile device, too.
But we mustn’t forget about the disadvantages:
- Online gambling can be very addictive. When you have the app on your phone and it sends notifications all the time, you’ll be prompted to place bets all the time. It’s important to develop a system that prevents addiction. For example, you can set a maximum on your weekly deposit and you won’t go above it under any circumstances. The good-old rule applies to online gambling: don’t bet more than you can afford to lose.
If you’re looking for Canadian online casinos with live games, you’ll easily find them. But to find out what your best options are, it’s best to read reviews at our site. You’ll find valuable information that teaches you how to stay safe and get the greatest thrill at the same time.
Q.: What’s the future of Canadian live casinos?
A.: It’s bright – that’s what it is. New Canadian gambling websites appear all the time, and the old one improves their rating by introducing new games and bonuses. The graphics are getting better, too. More people are interested in playing, which means that the progressive jackpots are only getting higher.
Q.: Is online casino legal?
A.: Yes. For players from Canada, online gambling for real money is safe and legit. Since the Canadian government doesn’t grant licenses to local companies to start and maintain online casinos, these websites are licensed abroad. They operate under the laws of the country whose authority licensed them.
Q.: Can I play cards online for real money?
A.: Yes; many online casinos let you play for real dollars. You’ll need to make a real deposit, and then you can withdraw your winnings.
Q.: What’s the best live casino for real money?
A.: According to our reviewing system, Spin Palace is at the top. But there are plenty of other great options and we review them all.