Blackjack is a casino card game that millions of people from around the world love to play. The thrill of game, the excitement of trying to beat the dealer, and envy while watching the best blackjack players are what make this game one of the top table games on all online gambling sites.
For players who are wanting to play online blackjack for real money in Canada, it can be difficult to find a well-trusted site, considering how many potential scam sites may be out there. The best way to ensure a casino is legit is by doing a little research into our top online Canadian casinos listed on our reviews. Most sites that offer reviews will come from non-biased reviewers or people from the general public who enjoy playing online blackjack and want to share their experiences with others.
Anyone new player not only research online sites but also get a good understanding of the game before trying their hand at real money blackjack games.
Top Casinos to Play Online Blackjack in Canada
It may not always be an obvious thing to do, but doing a little research for the best online blackjack casino Canada has to offer, is something that will not only give players the most out of their gaming but also piece of mind knowing that site they choose is one that will care for their members (and maybe even throw in a special bonus or two). The beauty of internet casinos is that players have a chance to check out the site instantly, from the comfort of their own home. It is also a great chance to read through online reviews from real players who have found their favorite real money casino, out of thousands of options out there.
To get started right, consider checking out the best online blackjack sites for real money for Canadian players, and see which one would be the best fit.
What Is The House Edge In Blackjack?
House edge is the casino’s mathematical advantage over the players. As blackjack is a popular casino game existing since gambling has been founded, you could expect the house edge to be lower.
It doesn’t come as a surprise that blackjack is a game with the least house edge among all the other games. One of the main reasons is that players are well-versed with this game and have potent strategies to win. Typically, the house edge is 0.5%. If you are a professional player and have some successful strategies up your sleeve, then you can reduce it to zero.
When you are playing on the best online blackjack for money you can experience a lower house edge if you have the skills to beat the casino. Look for a legit real money blackjack app to enjoy mobile gaming.
What Should I Look For In A Blackjack Site?
Blackjack is a prominent casino game that you will find in almost every casino. Right from the land-based casinos to the reformed online platforms, you can find blackjack everywhere. However, it is important to choose the best online blackjack site to play.
Here are a few factors to look for in the best online blackjack real money site:
- Lower House Edge: Even though blackjack has a low house edge, not all sites have the same house edge. Hence, you need to go for a lower house edge site.
- Bonuses and Rewards: Make sure the platform has a wide range of bonuses and promotions to enhance your gaming experience.
- Variants Availability: Blackjack is available in different variants. So, the site you select must have all or at least a few variants for you to play.
- Loyalty Programs: VIP or loyalty programs can help you provide more chances to win.
Top Online Blackjack Casinos in Canada
These casinos are much more than just thrilling gaming sites for players in Canada; most also offer quick and convenient access to mobile blackjack via an iPhone or Android app. When apps were first introduced, they were an instant hit, because players could take the fun and excitement on the go within minutes of an app download.
Variations of Blackjack Games
There are several different versions that players can indulge in and it pays to learn the differences between each style.
Just like real thing, players can enjoy games of blackjack with live dealers, but from the comfort of their homes, or even while on the go. All of fun and benefits of online gaming, but with live interaction from dealers for a truly authentic feel.
Vegas Strip Blackjack
This is a common style of the game offered in casinos, where dealer uses 4 standard decks of cards. Instead of working a hand to hit 21, dealer must stand on anything that equals 17 and up. The players can double down on their original hand, and split all pairs to increase their chances at reaching 21, but players have to be aware that only one card will be given to a split pair.
Just like standard blackjack, all of the rules apply in this 8 deck game. The dealer has to stand on both the hard 17 and soft 17. Players have the choice to split pairs, and double down on their hands, but are restricted to 3 times per game, unless they get aces, which only allow one split per game.
This blackjack-style can have as little as 2 decks, to a maximum of 8 standard decks. If a dealer gets an automatic blackjack, then it is considered the winner, and players lose. If a player also gets an initial 21 blackjack with dealer, both tie, and the player gets their bet back. If dealer gets a 16, they are forced to hit, and anything valued at 17 or higher, the dealer has to stand. Players can double down and split hands once per game.
Double Exposure Blackjack
There is a challenging rule that exposes cards that are normally hidden from sight, making the game even more exciting. This style has both dealer cards face up, giving gamblers a chance to see what was dealt, which is very different from standard versions. To give better favor to the dealer, players who tie with dealer lose their bets, and a natural blackjack winning is reduced from what other natural blackjack payouts would be.
Multi-Hand Online Blackjack
This is the type of game that most pros love as a challenge. This style has eight decks and all of the excitement of blackjack, but this time, gamblers can play more than one hand at a time. Most mobile casinos for real money will offer players a chance to play up to five hands at a time. The best part about enjoying these games online is the fact that players will often be able to take the time to clearly think of their next move, giving them better odds of winning.
American Blackjack Online
It is the same as all other blackjack games where players are supposed to get 21, but American style has a slight variation to the rules. Dealer uses between 6 and 8 decks of cards, and both dealer and player are given two cards, where the dealer only has one card placed face up, and the player has both cards face down. The aim of the game is to draw more cards (if needed) to get a total of 21 without going over, and at the same time, beating dealers set. If a player ends up going over 21, they bust, and dealer wins.
Best Online Blackjack Canada Odds
Anyone wanting to play blackjack online for real cash would surely love to know special secrets to play and win, but knowing odds can significantly give a player an advantage. There are many factors that will affect odds for a player. This is often considered in land-based casinos, but even blackjack games in online casinos will have factors.
Things to consider and research to find out player odds:
- Number of standard decks used in the game
- Game style and rules
- How many cards have been dealt around the table
- A player’s hand versus the dealer
- Choosing to split pairs and double down
- Knowing when to hit and when to stand
Learning all of the rules in the game will immediately give players an advantage, and taking advantage of higher payouts will help players win bigger bets when played right.
The main goal when playing Blackjack is to obtain a total of twenty-one points or as close as possible to twenty-one per your hand without exceeding it. In other words – in order to win in Blackjack you must beat the dealers hand. According to classic Blackjack rules, the dealer must stand at soft 17 or more and hit in any card combination less than 17. That is the main advantage of Blackjack.
There are some major Blackjack strategy tips you should always remember, here they are:
- If your first two cards are equal to 11 or less you always draw another card. It’s one of the main Blackjack strategy tips you should always follow.
- If the dealer has a card between seven to Ace you should always draw until you are over 16. Do not stand on 16 or less!
- If the dealer has a card between two to six you shouldn’t draw another card, as your chances to win a relatively high.
- If you have 12 and the dealer is showing two or three you should draw one more card. No matter what you will get, you might lose or win – remember that tip, it’s very important Blackjack strategy tip.
- If you have cards valued between 17 to 20 you should never draw another card. The only time you should draw another card under the above circumstances is when you have soft 17 or 18.
- When the player has a soft 17 or 18 it is a good idea to draw if the dealer is showing any card from 9 to an Ace.
- Insurance is a sucker bet, do not use it and remember that you’re playing to beat the dealer. That simple Blackjack strategy tip will save you thousands.
Strategy and Tips
Learning strategy to play blackjack for money online is always recommended because knowing the game inside and out will give higher odds of winning. A simple search online of “How to Win Real Money in Blackjack” will give you tons of gaming strategies from real players who know what winning in blackjack games requires from players. Before trying the game out in physical casinos, the best place to play is new online gambling sites that have demo games to get you comfortable with the layout and rules of the game.
Even casino sites will give players a breakdown of rules and strategies, which can help confidently play blackjack games for cash.
You must know the following basic Blackjack tips to win:
- Picking the table finds the one whose minimum is no more than 5% of your bankroll. Managing your bankroll is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.
- Since the dealer has to take a card on any combination of 16 or lower, you cannot win with less than 17 unless the dealer busts. Take a hit on any hand less than 17 if the dealer shows any card equal to ten (K, Q, J, 10), 9 or Ace. With such card chances that dealer busts are extremely low.
- Stand on any hand greater than 11 if the dealer shows a card from four to six – as the chances that he will bust more than 40%. Remember that tip, it’s one of the basic Blackjack tips, that will let you win in a long run.
- One of the major player’s advantages in Blackjack is doubling down, which means doubling the bet and receiving just one extra card in case if you feel that you can beat the dealer by making so. Remember that Blackjack tip and do not ignore this option. It will be great if doubling down on any two cards is allowed. It’s one of the main Blackjack tips you should know.
- If you are dealt two cards of the same value, you may split them, that gives you an opportunity of doubling your main bet and playing two hands. In that Blackjack tip, you should remember always split aces and not to split face cards and 10’s, or 5’s and always split seven’s or eight’s if a dealer has an equal card or a card of a lower value.
Playing blackjack online for money is fun, exciting, and can seriously earn you some extra cash in the bank. First important step is to know how to strategize and play, the next best thing is cash winning bonuses that players can get. From the special welcome no deposit bonuses to the extra deposit online blackjack bonuses, players can pretty much win real money before they even start to play first game! Some sites are even generous enough to double your bet between $100 and $600!
Just playing online casino games for real cash can be fun, but nothing is more thrilling than free bonuses to play online. The most common perks that casinos offer their loyal players have doubled deposits, free cash for new players, extra plays, moneyback promos, and much more.
There are always lots of questions from people who want to play blackjack for real money, or online casino games in general. The draw and allure of playing fun games online and winning real cash as a reward is something everyone wants a piece of, and to see exactly what it is all about, consider the following questions that are commonly asked from players:
Q.: Can you play blackjack online for real money?
A.: If you are looking for something a little more exciting than just blackjack online real money in the pot could be the answer. Place real cash bets and play to your heart’s content with the online casino sites that offer $5 minimum deposit gambling.
Q.: Is online blackjack legal in Canada?
A.: Canadian gamblers looking to play real money blackjack online are in luck when it comes to the vast array of casinos online today. Although gambling online is allowed, there is a law that forbids players to make money from sites that are operational within Canada.
Q.: Can I play blackjack for real money with PayPal?
A.: Learning to play blackjack online Canada PayPal is a great payment option for online gamblers, but it is not always an option. All sites will offer a variety of options to make deposits and withdrawals, but sites like online Canadian casinos that accept PayPal might not be available at all times.
If you prefer a specific payment method for placing bets or processing payouts online, then it is recommended to check out the sites that offer online blackjack games for real money, and what kind of banking options they have.
Q.: How much money can you make playing blackjack?
A.: When you play online blackjack in Canada, especially if you are a pretty good player, but there are a few factors to consider to see just how much you can win in each game. An online blackjack Canada may have certain rules for the amounts a player can bet and withdraw, but there is also the factor of figuring out how much to bet on each hand, and which style of blackjack is being played.