The payment options provided by online casinos vary. The security and safety of your data depend on the payment option you choose. Some casinos provide e-Wallet, instant bank transfer, credit cards, debit cards and cheque as an online casino payment method. Using a cheque as a deposit or withdrawal method seems a little tricky but you will be surprised how easy it is after reading this. Note that cheque is spelled as check in American English.
Do you know that online casino sites offer bonuses for using a check to make a deposit?
You will be surprised by what you will find out about this deposit method.
Canadian Online Casino Websites that Accept Cheque
Benefits of using a Cheque Casinos Online
- You can pay or deposit huge sums into your account
- It is accepted universally as a payment method
- It is easier to cancel even when the payment is processing
How to use cheque as a payment option?
The type of banking or payment method used by a gambling website will add to its success. Withdrawing via cheque or depositing with a cheque is not as complicated as it seems. It has several advantages too. You will find out more about that later. For now, let’s focus on how to use this banking method.
Depositing with a cheque at an online casino
Live real money online casinos accept Cheque as a deposit method. Follow these steps to use this banking method;
- After registration, go to the deposit option on the website.
- Fill out the check with the amount you wish to deposit in the online casino account.
- Mail it to the casino’s physical address via a courier.
- The funds will be processed and deposited to your account.
Withdrawal through a Cheque at an Online Casino
The steps followed in depositing via a check are similar to withdrawal procedure.
- Select check as your withdrawal method.
- Fill out the required details.
- You will have to present a means of identification too.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Wait for the request to be processed and your account will be credited after that.
The Deposit and Withdrawal limit with a Cheque
Each banking method used by an online casino often has a withdrawal or deposit limit. The deposit or withdrawal limit varies. In most cases, e-Wallets have the lowest limits for making withdrawals or deposit compared to cheques. If you win a jackpot, a check is the best payment method because it allows you to withdraw huge sums. For VIP players, a check is the best deposit method because it has a higher deposit limit.
Canadian Online Casino Websites that Accept Cheque
Do you know that gamblers can use Check at online casinos in Canada? To make things easier, modern new online casinos make use of eChecks more these days. An eCheck is an electronic payment method used to transfer money electronically. It is quite different from the traditional paper cheques for online casinos. In 2019, the number of online casinos in Canada that adopted eChecks has increased rapidly. Below are is a list of best online casinos that accept check in Canada;
- Spin Casino
- Royal Vegas online casino
- Quatro Casino
- Betway Casino
- Jackpot City casino
- Captain Cooks Casino
- Golden Tiger Casino
- Grand Mondial Casino
- Yukon Gold Casino
- Zodiac Casino
The time frame for using method depends on the gambling website you decide to sign up with.
Cheque Online Casinos FAQ
New players find this payment option difficult to use. Here are some FAQ to help you have a better understanding of this payment method;
- Will I be charged a commission for using a cheque?
Usually, a commission is charged for using a cheque as deposit or withdrawal option. The interesting thing is that it may not be as high as other banking methods.
- What is the time frame for withdrawing with a cheque?
It could take between 3 to 5 business days before the money will be credited to your account. It may even get up to 14 to 30 days; it depends on the online casino.
- Is it safe to use cheques as a banking method?
Paper cheques are easily used to commit fraud. However, since the introduction of eChecks, the whole process is safer.
- Which banking option is better for huge withdrawals from an online casino?
To make large amounts of withdrawals, the best banking option is the use of checks. Other cashier options will charge high commissions or fees if the amount is huge.
- Do I need a means of identification to use a cheque?
The standard procedure is that every gambler who intends to make a withdrawal either with eWallet, instant bank transfer or cheque must present a means of identification.
- Is eCheck the same as a paper cheque?
The eCheck is used to transfer money electronically, while the paper cheque requires you deliver the cheque via a courier or post. Courier cheque payment method is preferable than delivery via post.
- Will I receive a deposit bonus on an online casino if I use a cheque?
Yes, some real money online casinos offer deposit bonus if you use a cheque.
Real money gambling with a Check is not new to most players. However, most players opt for other payment systems without knowing that there are immense benefits in using a cheque. Nonetheless, it is advised to use a courier service to deliver your cheque. They are more reliable and faster.
Let’s say you win a huge jackpot, don’t use eWallets like PayPal or Skrill, their fees will be very high. A check is preferable for huge transactions. This check casino review was done to help players like you! It is easier to use Cheque deposit casino methods.