Online live dealer games completely changed the gambling world. Most gambling providers offer you the chance of playing with a live dealer from your home, office, or any other place with an internet connection. All you have to do is deposit your money by using the app on your iPhone or Android, your tablet or your computer, choose a game and start playing for real money.
Are you interested in playing the popular online casino game called Baccarat? Lucky for you, you can now play live Baccarat online for real money. There are many live Baccarat casinos 2019 that offer such an experience, but to be on the safe side, check RealCasinosCanada for detailed information about the Canadian live casino industry.
Live Dealer Baccarat Online Casinos
This game is one of the four most popular casino games played by Canadian gamblers: roulette, blackjack, real money poker games, and baccarat. It might not get the same level of recognition as remaining three mobile gambling games, but interest is huge in the Canada casino world.
In our reviews, you’ll learn what the gambling sites to play real dealer Baccarat is.
How to Choose an Online Casino?
If you want to avoid all risks, scams, and losses that come with choosing the wrong casino, you should learn as much as you can about each option you are considering. On RealCasinosCanada, you’ll learn what the best live online casinos for real money are. We’ll tell you about live dealer games specifically, and based on thorough research.
To do this, we go through every feature with a fine-tooth comb, for every real money baccarat game. You’ll learn about the best websites where you can be playing safely and without losses a lot of money.
Variations of Online Live Baccarat Games
The three most popular variants are:
- Punto Banco or the North American Baccarat game. In this variant, moves of a player are forced by the original cards that he’s dealt.
- Chemin de Fer or the Chemmy Baccarat. When you play Chemin de Fer, both players make their own choices.
- Baccarat Banque or A Deux Tableaux. In this variant, both players are also given more flexibility.
In addition to this difference, there are also differences between playing live baccarat online Canada and standard online Baccarat. There’s such a thing as a mini-live Baccarat, something that’s become very popular in the biggest, best live online casinos for real cash today. In the high rated gambling sites, games are fair and not rigged; you can get fast payouts and great bonuses. To be more, you can choose between deposit bonuses based on your bet amount and no deposit bonuses, not to mention benefit from their generous loyalty program.
But, let’s get back to the difference between the standard and mobile live Baccarat game. Naturally, the rules are the same since you can play live dealer Baccarat or play the standard, non-live version. However, the gameplay is somewhat different.
What you should know in this sense is that real dealer online gambling games often have higher minimum stakes than standard baccarat. This happens because real dealer online Live Baccarat is more costly for a casino, so they naturally need to recover their costs. If you want to play at lower stakes, you should go for the standard version of this card game.
Another difference is the time you will spend on playing each of two options. Standard Baccarat lets you take your time, but when you play it live, you need to wait for the bets to be made, which might take some time. All live games at real gambling sites have the same characteristic.
Live Software Providers
The quality of your gaming experience will depend greatly on the software used. Some of the best live Baccarat software providers are Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Novomatic. We check these for you and will inform of what software is used in which casino.
Based on the use of software, live dealer mobile Baccarat for money can differ in terms of game quality, gaming speed, as well as game design.
Mobile and Apps
All great real money casinos today have apps you can download to play. There are probably only a few casinos left that don’t have an app you can download. However, there’s a difference in app quality, too. Casinos tend to have fewer games in the mobile version than desktop, which depends on the game design and type. However, you should be able to find a casino that has live Baccarat in their app version.
If you don’t know where to find it, we know about the top live Baccarat mobile casinos available in Canada.
Baccarat Basic Rules
Playing live dealer Baccarat comes with the same set of rules as a standard one. You begin by choosing your bet and whether you choose to pay on a tie, banker or player. Once you make this decision, cards are dealt with the use of a random number generator. Your goal is for the hand to get closer to nine when compared to the other hand. All cards that are higher than nine have a value of zero. The remaining cards are worth their face value.
In the case where cards add up to exceed the number nine, the total’s final digit is used. For example, if you get fifteen, the score is five.
Now, be aware that your control over dealing with the cards after this depends on rules of the game and gambling site. Before you select any live dealer game, check specific rules that the casino has.
You win if you pick the outcome. If you don’t, it’s time to try again.
To boost your odds at winning at Baccarat, you should take your time when choosing the table. Also, you’re better off betting on the outcome that’s most likely and avoiding what’s called ‘panic betting.’ Many players do panic bets on this game and always go for the odd high outcome.
When you play a game with cards, the odds for a player win, tie win, and banker win are as follows:
- Player: 0.446 (and pays 1/1)
- Banker: 0.458 (and pays 0.95/1)
- Tie: 0.095 (pays 9/1)
All this means that, on banker bets, the house edge is at 1.06%. On player bets, the percentage is 1.24%. On tie bets, it is 14.36%. And, on pair bets, it’s 11.25%.
As you can see, dealer or banker has the best bet value, though some players don’t like siding with dealer. When you pay 1/1, you’re liable for a small commission that amounts to around 5% of the winnings. Some casinos might go below this number, but the commission will still exist anywhere you bet this way.
In a case where the casino doesn’t use eight decks, the house edge will reduce if you back the dealer. In such times, it’s best to return tie and player. You need to check the rules and decks in a shoe before you start playing.
Strategy and Tips
As we said, there’s no specific strategy you can use. The best thing you can do is get as informed as possible about the variation you’ll be playing, rules, and decks.
- Q. Can you play Live Baccarat on mobile?
- A. Most mobile online casinos offer apps that you can play on your smartphone device. All the casinos that are highly ranked on our website have apps for all kinds of smartphones and can also be played on desktop and tablets. If you prefer playing on your mobile, make sure to find a casino that offers an app where you can do this fast and efficiently. Moreover, check if their app offers live dealer games or, more specifically, the live Baccarat game you want to be playing.
- Q. Do I have to claim casino winnings?
- A. You don’t have to, but you want to. If you win in the game of Live Baccarat, you can continue playing or claim your winnings. Depending on the casino’s banking methods, withdrawal might take some time. Depending on the bet you’ve made when playing Baccarat, you might have to pay a commission of around 5%. In cases where casinos offer you no deposit bonuses or bonuses based on your initial deposit, you might not be able to withdraw your winnings until you play with the money at least once. However, some casinos have such great bonuses, you can get as much as you deposit and more.
- Q. Can you talk to live Baccarat dealers?
- A. This depends on the casino. In some casinos, you can talk to the dealer. Others are mute, which means that you can’t discuss anything. All your decisions and moves will be processed based on what you click on your screen on the desktop or mobile device you are using. In most cases where you can talk to the dealer, you’ll still have to make the click. Others record the play sessions, so you can simply play in the same way as you would if you were playing in an actual, physical casino.