You should definitely consider checking out online roulette for real money in Canada if you are looking for a fun game that is also profitable. There are well-known Canadian internet casinos where you can play roulette for real money and have a lot of fun. Keep reading this guide to find out more about the game, betting strategies and more!
Different Types of Roulette Games
It is one of the most popular online casino games. Here are the different types of the game, which are played all over the world.
- European Roulette: The European version is a classic table game, and is virtually the same as the other variants of the game. The only difference is in the numbering of the wheel. The European roulette wheel has only one zero.
- American Roulette: In the American version of roulette, the wheel runs from 1 to 36. But there are a total of two zeros on the wheel instead of one. This feature of the game somewhat reduces the chance of winning.
- French Roulette: French Roulette has the same wheel as its European cousin, but players with this game will be able to enjoy high payouts. The rules of the game also vary a lot from the other versions of the game.
Important Roulette Terminology
Now that you know about the casinos, it is also important to know the terminology associated with the top roulette games that are available on online casinos.
- Backtrack: The outer rim of the roulette wheel where the ball is spun is called the backtrack. In some casinos, the backtrack is also referred to as the ball track.
- Black Action: A black action is a casino term that is used to refer to a bet made with a black chip. Generally, this bet is worth $100 in total.
- House Edge: This is a vital number that shows the probabilistic “edge” or advantage that the casino has over its players. Analyzing the house edge is very important for roulette.
- Cold Table: A cold table is a term used to refer to a table where the players have not been winning consistently. It’s a good idea to avoid these tables.
- En Prison: This is a feature of the French version of the game. The player will not lose their bet even if the ball stops at the wheel’s zero position.
- Pocket: The slots cut into the numbers on the roulette wheel where the ball might come to rest is known as a pocket. All of these are red and black.
Types of Roulette Bets Available
- Outside Bets: If you want to know how to win big in roulette, then you have to know all about outside bets. This is a scenario where the bets are made on the perimeter of the roulette table. All wagers are made on colours, no. groups, etc. instead of betting on a specific number.
- Inside Bets: Inside bets are riskier but they are also worth a lot of money. You have to predict the exact numbers where the ball is going to land on. This bet has subtypes as well, such as a split bet, a straight bet, a street bet, a corner bet, a line bet, etc.
- Call Bets: Call bets can only be made if you are playing European or French roulette. When it comes to rules and tips for real money gambling, experts will advise you to avoid this bet until after you have gained some XP. You can instead try out the final bet on the roulette table.
Best Roulette Strategies for Beginners
Here is a comprehensive and detailed explanation of each and every sure-shot roulette winning formula that experts of the game have come up with.
- Martingale Strategy: The most successful roulette strategy is the Martingale Strategy, which says that you should double your initial bet every time you make a loss. This means that you will be able to cover your losses when you win. This strategy is not for the faint-hearted gamblers out there.
- Reverse Martingale Strategy: This strategy is like the Martingale – but here you should double your bet every time you win. This is the most profitable roulette strategy for you when you are on a hot winning streak. This is a great way in which you will continuously be winning money.
- Fibonacci Strategy: The Fibonacci strategy is a roulette strategy to win big if you are a very cautious and conservative player. Every time you win, you increase your bet amount according to the Fibonacci sequence of numbers (1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-..). If you lose, then you should come back down to 1 again.
- James Bond Strategy: This is an ideal strategy if you are just playing for a short while and having some fun. You only need to bet $140 on a number between 19-36, then you need to bet $50 on a number between 13-18 and $10 on the single zero slot.
- All-In Betting Strategy: If you have become familiar with roulette odds and payouts, then you can also take a gander at the all-in betting strategy. All you need to do is choose a single number and bet all your money on it. This is really fun while playing for cash.
- Constant Bet Strategy: If you are just looking to know how to play roulette and win as you have fun, you can try out the constant bet strategy. This is a fair strategy if you are playing at a casino with low wagering requirements. You need to make constant bets.
Tips to Win Big At Roulette
If you want to know how to win big at roulette, then you should always make only outside bets while you are new to the game. These have a much higher chance of panning out, and you will be able to make consistent wins. Make inside bets only when you have gathered some XP.
Even though there’s no answer to the question “how to win roulette every spin”, this guide will provide you with a way to make some good wins. If you’re playing with real cash, then make sure that the website offers secure gaming. This is important while you’re playing with cash. Remember to have fun and not overdo it!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is online roulette legal in Canada?
Yes, online roulette is legal in Canada as long as it is offered on a website that is legally allowed to run real money gambling games. You also need to be 18+.
- Do I have to download any software to play online roulette?
Whether you need software or an app to play the game will actually depend on the casino that you sign up on. Every platform has different operating rules.
- What is the best strategy to win roulette?
The best strategy to win at roulette is the Martingale strategy, if you are open to taking some risks. If you are conservative, then the Fibonacci strategy is best for you.
- What is the best bet in online roulette?
If you are a beginner, then you should try to make outside bets only. This is the best bet because of its small risk and a consistently high degree of payout.
- What numbers hit the most in online roulette?
Casinos use RNGs to run their roulette games, so all of the numbers on the wheel have an equal probability of hitting. Otherwise, the game would be totally unfair or biased.