Established in 2018, the CampeonBet Sportsbook is owned by a group known as CW Marketing B.V. It is headquartered in Curacao and owns a Curacao gambling license. The legal sports betting site is secure and safe and created by experts who have immense experience in gambling. Additionally, the sportsbook has a brilliant online casino, which is why players can wager on everything from professional sports to various online games.
The citizens of Canada are happier with the top-notch website and the wagering types it offers. It is a secure platform where the mobile sportsbook operator has designed strict rules to maintain safety. Customers also must verify their account to ensure that no other person is signing up. The in-game live betting site uses SSL security protocols with an updated firewall. In short, it is a perfect betting online website to sign up and play online gambling.
On this CampeonBet Sportsbook review, we are discussing the promo code, deposit methods, bet types, betting app, games offered, etc. Go through this guide to have all the information on the sportsbook and then start playing.
CampeonBet Sportsbook Welcome Bonuses And Promotions
Mainly, three types of CampeonBet Sportsbook bonuses are available and are unique. The welcome bonus offers are a reason why gamblers like to visit CampeonBet Sportsbook directly and play. The various promotions are:
When you sign up for a mobile betting account, get a 100% bonus up to $100 on your first deposit. The minimum deposit for the offer is $20, and the playthrough requirements are 8x. Remember that if you are depositing through methods, like ECOPAYZ, Skrill, Neteller, you will not get the offer.
It is the second biggest offer and is offered for the first five deposits in a month. The minimum deposit for all is the same, and it is $10. They are:
- On your first deposit, get a 100% up to $100, and the wagering requirement is 2x.
- Secondly, get 25% up to $100, and the wagering requirement is 10x.
- Thirdly, get a 30% up to $100 with 12x playthrough requirements.
- In the fourth one, fulfill the playthrough requirements of 12x and obtain 35% up to $100.
- Lastly, enjoy 40% up to $100 with wagering requirements of 15x.
Less lucky people get a weekly bonus of 10% on real money loses up to a maximum of 150 EUR. The offers are paid in free wagers, which you can use on your sports betting. Significantly, we want to inform our players that they should go through the promotion section. It will give them a better idea of the bonus code to be used and how.
CampeonBet Sportsbook Availability Of Sports
The benefit of signing up on CampeonBet is that you will have enough sports to play. The sports to wager on are:
National Hockey League
It is a professional ice hockey league in North America with 31 teams. The teams are distributed in two sections; seven are from Canada, and 24 are from the United States. Introduced on 26th November 1917, and it is one of the major sports leagues giving you enough opportunities to place a wager. The next season is scheduled to take place from 13th January to July 2021.
National Football League
It is a professional American Football League with 32 teams, divided between the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC). It is the highest professional league, and the Playoffs are scheduled to start from 9th January 2021. The Super Bowl LIV is from 7th February 2021.
National Basketball League
The 2020-21 is the 43rd season, and nine teams will take part in it. Established in 1979, around 162 games are played only in playoffs. It indicates that you will have enough opportunities to wager on the events while watching the match live.
Many horse races take place across the world, like the Kentucky Derby, Belmont Stakes, The Grand National, the Dubai World Cup, etc. The website allows you to place wagers on any of these horse races from CampeonBet sportsbook.
Types Of Wagers on CampeonBet
Various types of eagers are available on the platform, but it changes according to the sports you play. The wagering types you will come across are:
- Futures: It is a common wager, where you are betting on the event that will take place in the future. The payout reduces as the time approaches, so ensure to place the wager soon.
- Props: Here, you decide who will win the first half, or make the first goal, etc. The outcome of the match has nothing to do with your winning or losing your bet.
- Moneyline: Pick the team in the baseball league who will win. The rewards will vary based on the performance of the teams.
- Totals: A number will be specified by the sportsbook, and you must claim the overall score of the teams playing in the event will be higher or lower than that. Well, under signifies lower, while over is for more.
- Parlays: It is a combination of two or more wagers, and if you want the reward, you should win all of it.
- Win: It is available in horse races to choose the horse that will win the race.
- Place Or Show: Related to horse races, where the horse you have picked must complete in the first or second in a place bet. However, if you go with a show wager, the horse must finish the race in any of the first three ranks.
CampeonBet Mobile gameplay
The sportsbook does not have a specific app for IOS and Android users. But players interested in playing through their smartphone can go ahead with the mobile browser. In this CampeonBet Sportsbook review, we want you to know that the mobile browser has all the features of the web. It has a user-friendly interface and attractive offers that you get on the web. It means you can play on the play even when you are traveling. The mobile version is available for free, and all the events, like football, baseball, etc.
Deposits And Withdrawals
When it comes to banking options, many are there, indicating that bettors have the feasibility to opt for anyone. With the change in the platform, the payout speed and deposit and withdrawal limits also vary.
The payments available are Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Jeton Wallet, Sepa, PaySafeCard, ecoPayz, iDeal, GiroPay, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Skrill, Epro, SafeCharge, etc. Almost all the methods have instant transaction speed, but the minimum deposit can vary from $10 to $25. Most importantly, all your transactions are encrypted, so you do not have to worry when it comes to making payments.
The software shows how easy it is to navigate the site, and within a few clicks, you can place a wager and win. The layout is refreshing and innovative, and the impressive list of sports makes it popular. As it does not have an app, so there is no need to download and install it. By simply signing up from a web or mobile browser, you can play from anywhere you want.
The site is most interactive, and if you are residing in Canada, you should play on the platform. The rewards for sports bets are great, and you will not face any issues while navigating across the site. In this CampeonBet Sportsbook online review, we want to inform our bettors that they should sign up and play. It is a highly rated website with enormous bonuses to take advantage of.
If you want to know more about sports betting sites, you can read this Betwinner review.